DRIVE FOR US
ENJOY REWARDING CAREERS WITH GULACHA BROTHERS TRUCKING WHERE EVERY DRIVER IS VALUED AS AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR TEAM
Working with Gulacha Brothers, you get the opportunity to work in a progressive work environment and team-oriented culture. Unlike many other trucking companies out there, our drivers get to work with an approachable management that is always available to address any of your concerns and help you improve your performance with relevant driver trainings.
Place where driver performance and safety record is recognized and rewarded
At Gulacha Brothers, we understand the importance of having experienced drivers with solid safety track records, in helping us deliver on-time service safely. Quality driving experience and clean driving history is recognized at Gulacha Brothers. Experienced drivers with an outstanding safety performance record start at higher pay rates and offered compensation that is commensurate with their experience.
If you are a driver who takes his work seriously and want to give their best performance, you will find that management at Gulacha Brothers will go above and beyond to offer you training opportunities, good working schedules, performance bonuses and safety premiums, amongst other things. Along with our market-competitive pay rates and benefits, our team members drive a modern fleet, which is equipped with all the tools and technology to help them perform their duties with safety and efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR CAREER?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package with Performance & Safety Bonuses.
- Driver Training Opportunities.
- Approachable Management.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Home Every Other Day or Long Run Opportunity.
- Safety is Our Top Priority.
- Full-Certificate & Full Service Company.
- 2-WAY RADIO SYSTEMS
- PREMIUM DISPATCH SOFTWARE
- E-MAIL EVENT NOTIFICATIONS
- ELD ENABLED UNITES
- DEDICATED TRANSPORTATION RISK MANAGEMENT COMPANY TO TAKE CARE OF OUR SAFETY
- 24/7 SATELLITE TRACKING
We are currently looking for an experienced AZ Truck Driver
We welcome drivers with:
- A valid AZ license
- Two years verifiable AZ experience
- Clean CVDR, MVIR
- Communicate with Dispatch to maintain accurate and up-to-date delivery time.
- Advise Dispatch immediately when conditions change and an assigned load cannot be picked up or delivered on schedule.
- Use route navigation apps and knowledge of area to deliver packages to customers on time.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Complete all paperwork as required.
- Complete thorough pre- and post-trip inspections at the start and end of each shift.
- Monitor service and safety inspection requirements of assigned tractor and trailers.
- Keep vehicle clean and litter free.
- Drive safely at all times.
- Adhere to company speed policies.
- Report any incidents or accidents immediately.
ARE YOU READY?
Are you ready to start your career with Gulacha Brothers Trucking? Please fill out our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.